Jeremiah 6:16 “This is what the Lord says, ‘Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.’”
During the 40 days of Lent, we encourage the people of Glen Ellyn Covenant to corporately reorient ourselves around prayer and the Word of God. Let's ask God to show us what He wants for us as a church. Here are the ways in which you can participate in this during Lent:
- Ash Wednesday Worship: Imposition of Ashes - March 6, 7pm
- Prayer Vigil – March 8, 12noon - March 9, 12noon
- Sign up to pray for a 30-minute slot (multiple sign-ups are ok!). We would like you to come to church, but it could be from home.
- We need to fill all the slots!
- Mondays will be at church, 7pm.
- Tuesdays-Fridays (home locations TBD).
- Saturdays will be Sat. Morning Men’s & Women’s Bible Studies, 8am.
-Sunday Night Prayer Walk & Soup Suppers
- Self-guided prayer through hymns and art in sanctuary @ 5:30pm.
- Soup Suppers at 6pm in FLC.
- Scripture Vigil - April 15, 6pm - April 18, 6:15pm
- Readings will be read from the pulpit in the sanctuary.
- Sign up to come read Scripture!